Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whoop there he was!


I'm sure you will hear more about this in future posts, but each Tuesday I visit a local elementary school to offer my services as a tutor. I went this past Tuesday, which happened to be the day of the presidential primary election here in the great state of Tennessee. In true American fashion, the school was serving as a voting location for the day. As I was leaving the premises, with my eyes darting to and fro (as they must in a crime ridden city like ours), who should my wandering eyes behold but RAIFORD (see picture) himself! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this pimped out night club guru was wearing his American pride right there on his bright orange sleeve as he proudly exited the polls. With his jerry curl in tow, he was wearing the brightest orange suit you can imagine...I guess trying to prove that he is a TRUE Tennessee Volunteer.

2 comments:

Marty said...

I still have yet to meet him. It's time.

Brink said...

LOVE the blog...I don't think I knew you had one. I will be a regular visitor. :)
Kate