1. If I am walking with someone, I have to have my left side closest to them. I also prefer sleeping on my left side. I feel a strange void if my left side is "exposed."
2. I am constantly decorating things in my head. I will sit in any room and redecorate it in my head. If it is a room that is decorated to my liking already, then I just soak in the ideas so that I can use them later on. (Also, when I'm not decorating, I'm coming up with new outfits in my mind...usually with clothes I already own)
3. I always have to get ready for bed/get dressed in the mornings in the same order. I get really thrown off if I say, brush my teeth after I wash my face.
4. My favorite words are scissors and people. I love the way both of those words look, and I love the fact that if you stare at them long enough, they don't even look like the same words any more.
5. I eat things one at a time. I have to finish eating one thing before I can start on the next. Also, I eat things in order from least favorite to most favorite. Lastly (in regards to my eating), I LOVE eating things that you have to dip in something else (chips and salsa, veggies and hummus...you get the picture). I just like the process of dipping something and then eating.
6. I have an embarrassingly good memory. I can see a person and remember when and where we met and usually what they were wearing. I feel like a stalker a lot of times because I can freak people out with the things I remember.
Now, on to some school news (See picture above..that's me in "action"). First of all, we have 5 days off!!! I am so excited to have a break...a MUCH needed break. Today was pretty crazy as the students were totally wound up and ready to go home. They go NUTS when they get excited. We watched this really boring movie about Thanksgiving. I kept pretending like it was a treat for them to get to watch it, even though they were all bored. One of the kids yelled out "I wanna go to the bathroom!" Then another, "I wanna get some water!" Then a third chimes in "I wanna die!" (Laughter from everyone else.) While the class continued with "I wanna get some ice cream!" "I wanna get ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top!", I called the little comedian over to my desk for a chat. I said, "You need to get control of yourself." (We have these chats often because he rarely controls himself...he knows what I mean when I say that because we've talked about it SO MANY TIMES.) He just said, "But I want to go to Heaven!" I had a lot of trouble not laughing because it was such a funny moment...boring movie, so he just wanted to call it quits.
I am off to grab dinner with some friends because I am FREE for the next 5 days. What a glorious feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment